10/21/21

Thursday blend: no time edition

10/21/21

Happy Thursday! 

I haven't posted anything all week but I have been working on something I hope to post within a few days. Between work, my nascent side-hustle, family, life-stuff (all the little things we need to do that add up) and the dwindling but precious hours and minutes I increasingly need to sleep and rest, I have very little time for this blog, unfortunately.

---

Leftists Upset As Business Refuses To Discriminate


Americans Still Trapped In Afghanistan Told By Washington Post To Lower Expectations


Liberal Parent Trying To Figure Out How To Cheer For His Son Brandon

---

---

Here's a twitter thread on a small piece of the supply chain issues (click the tweet to view the whole thread):
 
---

Last but not least,

The list of major Biden administration failures

Blog Archive



Categories



Shameless Promotion


ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ


 

DailyMud. Copyright 2010-2017 Some Rights Reserved.
Creative Commons License