12/31/12

Gun control: Is the fix already in?

12/31/12
So I was reading one of my favorite blogs, MyLittlePony, err Instapundit where I saw a little paranoid rant about Republicans caving to the media and Democrats (pardon my redundancy):
Any Republicans entertaining ideas of going along with any Democrat ban should realize that they’re being played by the Democrats and the media, again. . . . Republicans should realize that caving in to the Democrats’ ban demand amounts to party suicide.
Thank you Captain Obvious. But I must confess it made me go clicky. Where I found printed evidence of an iPhone email conversation that took place in 1978. I mean why, in the year 2012, would an electronic conversation be printed out and photocopied conspicuously askew, only to be scanned, re-uploaded and spread electronically again? That's like the Rube Goldberg of political communication.

And besides Debbie Wasserman Schultz's resume, who the hell refers to himself/herself as a political hack?


SEEMS LEGIT

This is all wrong. You guys are way stupid falling for this. It's obviously part of a deeper conspiracy to foster a military coup in which Justin Bieber is subsequently made Supreme Leader of the North American Union. I, for one, welcome our new Bieberlords. Ulsterman doesn't know the half of it.

Blog Archive



Categories



Shameless Promotion


ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ


 

DailyMud. Copyright 2010-2017 Some Rights Reserved.
Creative Commons License