3/21/23

The Biden economy

3/21/23

Regrettably, things are turning out as I feared. 

High inflation, some big bank collapses (with more government to the rescue), war in Europe, millions of boomers leaving the workforce, a nearly nationwide housing crisis. Can't wait to see what's next.


Take care of yourself.

In other news, I am on Substack. It is much less political/ideological than here, which in it's own small way has been liberating and a relief, but I do still get the urge to let my right-leaning libertarian freak flag fly--and it just doesn't mesh well with my stuff over there. 

So I'll keep everything separate. Not even sure I want to advertise my Substack yet, but I will be keeping this blog around for the occasional political comment.

Blog Archive



Categories



Shameless Promotion


ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ


 

DailyMud. Copyright 2010-2017 Some Rights Reserved.
Creative Commons License