11/29/21

The NYT criticizes blue states, liberals

11/29/21

I'm frankly surprised. Heavy on the criticism but a little light on solutions (not that there's anything wrong with that), but I'd imagine their solutions would largely come from the left.

One thing that continually bothers me about lefties: corruption.  It is a problem and bad for the masses regardless of ideology and identity. But I rarely, if ever see a leftwing politician campaign against corruption. Why is that? Seriously. [edit: after thinking about this, it occurs to me that relatively few pols campaign against corruption regardless of party affiliation, but I still suspect leftist pols disproportionately avoid the topic] 

Blog Archive



Categories



Shameless Promotion


ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ


 

DailyMud. Copyright 2010-2017 Some Rights Reserved.
Creative Commons License