6/8/21

Financial independence part 0.5

6/8/21

So I've set some goals recently. Well, they're probably every person's goals, but intensified. I got a late start in life, as in getting a decent job and settling down. While my situation has improved, the future is still not nearly as hopeful as I'd like if things stay the same (pretty much meaning financial independence and retirement before I go crazy from working for cheap jerks). And well, not having enough money is increasingly something I very much do not want (plus being consistently angry, frustrated, and depressed from working).

I should quit, but I'm not that crazy and people depend on me and my income. Thus, I have begun to heavily research other income options, investments, cryptocurrency, side-hustles, anything legal I can do to get that F-you money and live comfortably the rest of my days.

I'll try to provide consistent updates; another one of my goals is to blog almost daily. Right now I'm in phase zero-point-five. Still researching, made some minor investments, and job-hunting (for a temporary income boost, and to leave one cheap company for another--hey, they need consequences for cheapness). 

Tomorrow I'll have something more.


via coinmarketcap.com


Blog Archive



Categories



Shameless Promotion


ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ


 

DailyMud. Copyright 2010-2017 Some Rights Reserved.
Creative Commons License