12/19/18

No time to blog. Microblog?

12/19/18
The older I get, the more I try to organize and simplify my life. And I always end up with less free time than before. What the hell is up with that?

I miss blogging. But sadly and regretfully, I don't have time to do basic, simple, even half-assed research. Or form coherent thoug..

Anyways, I do have time to microblog. Kind of like Twitter, except nothing like Twitter. Fuck Twitter. And Google (I'm too lazy to move the blog to some other place).

Also, fuck Facebook.

I never, ever, tied any of my internet accounts to my Facebook profile. I deleted my real Facebook profile years ago and am still happy I did. I keep a fake one (despite their ToU) for a handful of my internet friends who demanded I have one.

I haven't even linked that profile to any of my accounts. I'm glad. Because we should have expected this (I did): Facebook let tons of companies get info about you, including Amazon, Netflix, and Microsoft

I'm increasingly of the opinion leviathans are by their very nature, impossible to be benevolent. They might have been cute innocent baby leviathans once upon a time, but they aren't good after a certain size, nor could be if they tried.

Also, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and have a happy new year!


Blog Archive



Categories



Shameless Promotion


ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ


 

DailyMud. Copyright 2010-2017 Some Rights Reserved.
Creative Commons License