3/21/13

New Star Trek Into Darkness Trailer

3/21/13
A bit more is revealed in this one. It looks okay. I guess as an action movie it looks good. And I really like Cumberbatch's acting. But more generally, as a Trek movie it looks like Abrams is trying too hard to move away from classic Trek. And as a Trekkie, I'm beginning to expect some disappointment.

I guess I should just be glad the reboot films aren't nearly as bad as the Star Wars prequels.



In an alien-filled galaxy, you think Abrams could have been a little more imaginative than to use a human as a bad guy. Former starfleet at that. It's all very interesting, but so very safe and unoriginal. Am I going to have to wait another 4-5 years to see a Klingon?

Via Gabe @ Ace's.

Blog Archive



Categories



Shameless Promotion


ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ


 

DailyMud. Copyright 2010-2017 Some Rights Reserved.
Creative Commons License