7/8/12

Romney concern trolling continues

7/8/12
Listen, Romney wasn't my first pick. To be honest I wasn't happy with any of the GOP candidates, and it was the least interesting, least motivating, least inspiring GOP presidential primary that I can remember. Sure I want to beat Obama, and there is a HUGE swell of new Republican energy this year because of that. But that doesn't mean our candidates are the bees knees.

Paraphrasing William Jacobson at Legal Insurrection, it was the establishment that wanted Romney, and now it's the establishment who is disappointed:


Yes I wish Romney could hit a little harder, keep Obama on defense (after all, it is his presidency we're after). But we fight with the candidates we have, not the ones we want to have.

Blog Archive



Categories



Shameless Promotion


ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ


 

DailyMud. Copyright 2010-2017 Some Rights Reserved.
Creative Commons License